tirsdag 24. april 2012

all those fairytales are full of shit

Payphone by Maroon 5 is so nice. Lovely lovely honest lyrics. Makes me go back and listen to only Maroon 5. And apparantely they are releasing a new album this year. Today I sat under my desk at school for one school-hour with the rest of my class, and I ate a cheeseburger in two bites. We tried going for a third "russeknute". However, it failed. Not because of us though. After school I went to O-town, where I bought a new CD. And that was it really. My mum came and gave me money for the doctor, and it felt sort of wrong. I've gotten so used to paying for everything myself, and so when my mum gave me money, I reluctantly took it. Right now I'm so tired I could die. And I don't even understand why I am so tired. I wonder if there are anyone camping outside my school tonight - that would be so fun to see. I hope someone does.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar