onsdag 4. april 2012

you're too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you

I spent the night over at Roya's, and we (well she) had a little DIY-project with her newly bought studs from Ebay. It suited me quite good, as I got the time to design my "russebukse". We woke up today, and the sun was shining quite bright, so after spending time in Roya's bedroom, we decided to go outside. Before this I had a little quiz-time in history with Roya's younger sister, which honestly was quite nice. Turns out I quite enjoy history. Anyways, we went outside in the sun, played cards, and ate strawberries. Then I walked home, which took me a while. Five minutes after I had arrived home, I was once again out the door: next stop was Maria's house. We were decorating our "russebukse", and I was lucky to avoid doing mistakes, unlike the others. Though I did burn a bit of my S. Anyways, we ate pizza, and then Alex left. I stayed with Maria, and we studded her flag. And then I left - walked the way home. I am very fond of walking in the dark. I can never justify sitting outside and observe the sky, it would just feel like wasting time. And I don't have much spare time, so I like to use it effectively. But when I am walking, I am allowed to observe the sky, because I'm simply walking home. And it is such a gorgeous view. Both the stars and the moon, but also the light from all the houses far away. I was actually "house-shopping" (as in window-shopping). And turns out it takes only 30 minutes to walk. That really surprised me, as I had thought it would take me at least 45 minutes. Oh well, right now I'm about to take my vitamins, watch Shaytards, then continue to read This Charming Man by Marian Keyes. Have a wonderful evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar