onsdag 11. april 2012

harry's got the jungle worms

I was spending some time with my sister yesterday in her room for some reason, and she invited me to watch iCarly, as it was one of the top watched videos on Youtube. Turns out it was because on One Direction. And my sister surprised me with knowing all their names. Surprised me, because she isn't a fangirl-type. And as if she had read my mind, she said she knew their names because her friends are obsessed with them. And one of those friends had drawn these drawings and given them to my sister. I think she actually did a decent job on Harry and Louis. The others were .. questionable. Don't worry, my fangirl does only involve Nick Jonas, whom I've been listening to all day. But I'd just like to throw my opinion about One Direction out there. I firstly heard about them back in August, when their "What Makes You Beautiful" music video was one of the most watched videos on Youtube. And I did admit that I thought it was a catchy tune, and that the boys were somewhat hot. At first sight they look more like the guy you bring home. But then you have Zayn and Niall, whom are huge smokers. Plus they attend nightclubs and get pissed, and shag everything they come over. It's not Disney with other words. Okay that was a little harsh, but I believe some of it is true. One of the reasons why I'm bringing these guys up, is because I had a dream about meeting them yesterday. And I vaguely remember me saying to Zayn: "If you were a horse, you would be a pure beauty". And it is true! His face is almost perfectly shaped with perfect symmetry. He is definitely my favorite for two reasons: 1 He would be great for Skins. 2 He slightly reminds me of Justin from Ugly Betty. And everything that reminds me of Ugly Betty is a win.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar