lørdag 7. april 2012

you know you love this life

Today was slightly a DIY-day. I was looking through my wardrobe, and the pair of jeans that used to be my absolute favorites, were now my most hated ones. And as I always do whenever I don't really care about the clothing, I start clipping in it. I made two holes, and distressed them. Wore the jeans at the mall with matching homeless-looking clothes. A bit too much for my taste. Next time I need to balance it out with something feminine. But I kind of like the "careless" look. Distressed jeans, tee and no makeup. Doesn't necessarily look pretty to everyone, but who says you are dressing to impress others? You should be dressing for you, and only you (except for job interviews, first meeting with parents to your other half, etc). I was at the mall to fetch my fabric-paint that I had ordered a week ago, and I started painting my pants. I don't know exactly what my feelings are yet. But that's because it's so far from finished. I can't wait to show you the finished result - if there are any finished result. Right now I'm listening to T.I. out of everyone else I could be listening to. So weird. But as I was listening to mainstream music yesterday (Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida, etc), I came across Love This Life by T.I., and I kinda liked it. And the thing about rap-music - often rap is the music with the most meaningful lyrics. And what can be better than a nice beat plus awesome lyrics?

I'm writing on a little piece as always. I have my old blog on private, and occasionally I post texts there. The one I'm writing on now is the longest I've written, and the most cheesy. Anyways, have a happy Easter.
PS: Have you ever seen Coraline? I totally thought it would be a nice family movie, but woah, I was really scared. And it even managed to keep my younger sister interested - she watched the whole thing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar