torsdag 19. april 2012

I will tell your story and keep you alive

My music list at the moment 
1 Some Die Young by Laleh
2 Don't Go by Rae Morris
3 Love This Life by T.I
4 One Thing by One Direction
5 Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia

Today I had my last mock exam. The moment I came home, I ate and watched Friends, before I was off to Maria. We were once again decorating our "russebukse", whom we are wearing tomorrow. Inside out. Yes, and I am already sick of the pants. I haven't worn them, but just thinking about wearing the same pants for a month is really killing me. After the mock exam I went to the mall nearby my school in order to buy some essentials, and I walked through a clothing shop. And oh my gosh. I fell in love with almost everything. I guess it's a good thing too. I'll be saving money. Tomorrow I'm taking the bus, which I haven't done in almost a month .. well three weeks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar