mandag 23. april 2012

when I had you to myself I didn't want you around




(Pictures: Tumblr
Today is my sisters 15th birthday. And for some reason she does not really enjoy big birthday parties. Instead she went out with some of her closest friends and grabbed some pizza and whatnot. From the family she got a new smartphone, money and a CD. My mum made a disastrous chocolate cake - she never usually make chocolate cake. It's usually me, who buys one of those packages with ingredients, where all you have to do is to add some water and oil. I can't believe that "russetiden" is already here. My facebook newsfeed is filled with only "russe"-related things. My weeks are filled with "russe"-things, and I don't understand how I am supposed to manage everything that's going on at the moment. Right now I need to study. Like, really. I've got two things I should have started today. Instead I came home and started fixing my "russebukse" a little bit more. I guess it's just nice to be a bit creative sometimes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar