onsdag 11. april 2012

open your eyes

I finished packing my dads birthday gift just an hour ago. I decided to not waste any of the paper, so I made some flowers and whatnot. I biked home in the rain today, and it felt kind of nice. I'm sure all the drivers thought I was crazy as the rain was falling on me, and I was smiling to myself. Sometimes the rain and I are not friends. Other times, we are best mates. Like, I walked outside yesterday in the rain in order to toss some rubbish. And the rain just poured down, and I lifted my head towards the sky with my eyes closed just for a little moment. Feeling the rain drops hit my face. And then I headed in again. Running in the rain must be my favorite. Only if the air is a bit warm of course. Anyways, I realised today while biking, that I wasn't as exhausted as I usually am. And it really gives you a satisfaction. It really does. Tomorrow I have another test/mock exam, and then later tomorrow my sister and my nephew is coming. I really really cannot wait. Plus I've got mostly of the next week off. Well, it's really study-days, but most of them will probably be used as hanging-out-with-my-nephew-days.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar