tirsdag 3. april 2012

I heard him screaming out your name

It was only a few days ago that Shay (Shaytards) sat down beside Malachi, and said it would be nice to have these videos (the vlogs) to watch after Malachi was gone. Little did I know it would be so soon. And you'd believe I'd just leave a sigh and go on, because it isn't my dog. It's a dog I've been watching over the internet. A family I have been watching over the internet. But somehow it aches me slightly. He was such a nice dog. I remember watching the vlog where they had first brought home Rocktard, and how Malachi carefully sniffed Rocktard and welcomed him as a new member. And the countless times Shay has declared that Malachi was their first son. Malachi will be missed dearly by his fans. And I cannot imagine how much he will be missed by his family. #Restinpeace 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar