søndag 29. april 2012

so many songs we forgot to play

I think my converse does a pretty good job at portraying Tryvann. First day was a chaos standing in the line. We probably stood there for one hour pushed against each other. It was pure agony. I'm surprised nobody fainted in the crowd I was standing in. At multiple times I had someone pushing my chest and somebody pushing my back at the same time. I was seriously scared we'd stand like that forever, because I don't know about you, but it's not easy breathing while standing like that. And when I finally managed to get through the first gate, I lost my friends. I did find them again a little bit later. With other words, it put a real bummer on the evening. However, when the night was ended, I think most could conclude with an amazing night. My legs were very very very tired, and I was glad to finally lie down and sleep. The next day we went a little bit earlier, and therefore we were a bit better at taking breaks from dancing. We sat in the "bar" a lot more, and we met new people, and some people we had met before. And I met a friend I hadn't seen in ages. I came home at ca. 3:00 with my hair and parts of my face soaked in beer. Today I woke up in agony. My whole body is hurting - my arms, legs, and back. However, I woke up to amazing amazing weather. Even better than yesterday. And good weather makes me happy any day. Right now I need to do schoolwork. Like crazy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar