tirsdag 17. april 2012

this time I break down inside

Precious David and my sister left some hours ago. We strolled down to the train-station with the baby stroller. When my sister left, we had to take the stroller home. My younger sister ditched me of course, and I had to go to the elevator myself. And this woman asked me: is it your baby? And I had to explain that there were no baby, and the baby was my sisters, and this was the stroller she has at my house. And she was just like: oh, I thought you were too young to have baby. Babies are hard to take care of. I felt like nodding, but as I never have watched a baby for a whole day, I didn't. But it made me think. If she possibly thought I had a baby, all the days where I've been strolling with David, people must have believed I'm his mum. Which doesn't seem to impossible, as I've had dark circles around my eyes the whole week. I've been waking up so early, and falling asleep so late. When I came back home, I packed away all the babystuff, and vacuumed. Almost like cleaning all the traces of them. But I can still smell David around the house. It's haunting. Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to the doctor really early, so I have to get some sleep today. Right now I just finished doing some work on my "russebukse", but it's taking forever, which stresses me, as it's supposed to be finished by Friday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar