søndag 1. april 2012

please don't cry you liar

I've realised that I'm a very good "snacker". I usually only snack on fruits and juice, though the most preferable alternative would be water. Right now I'm struggling to finish my paper, just because I'm the best procrastinator in this entire world. I just spent a shit load of time reading stories on Youtube (like when people post almost novel-like stories on Youtube). And it's like, I knew I wouldn't stop until I had read everything the second I clicked the first video. It was a choice. And somehow, though I must admit to getting quite a few great grades lately, it always comes down to the bad ones. No matter how good I did it in one subject, it's always something scratching my brain. And it's annoying. I can't even imagine being a perfectionist. I would die.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar