søndag 8. april 2012

I want to write you a love song

I can't help it. I'm once again lusting after Nick Jonas. Perfect timing, as he is single. That means I can lust after him with a good conscience. I just spent 1 hour and 30 minutes watching an old live concert from 2010 with Nick Jonas & the Administration. And I can't help thinking how talented he really is. I don't understand how he is able to do so many different types of music. I especially love his cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Personally, I think he has an angelic voice, and I wouldn't mind him singing me to sleep. And I don't mind his looks either. And his hair. Those curls. Don't you just want to wrap your hands around his head and feel them curls? No? Okay, just me then .. awkward. I really really cannot explain how excited I am for the new Jonas Brothers music that hopefully will come out in 2012. The haters said we (the fans) would get tired within a year or two. But I've been fans of them since 2007. I've grown up with them. Just like some grew up with Hanson.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar