lørdag 21. april 2012

good ones go

Yesterday, as we were sitting on the bus home from school, I spontaneously asked S if she wanted me to come home with her and fix her "russebukse". She gladly said yes, and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to sleep over, because A was maybe sleeping over as well. I said yes and suggested to watch a scary movie. We told M, who had lost her bus and therefore sitting at the same bus as us. She asked if she could join the group, and we said yes. I and S sprinted home to my place to get all my stuff, and we were quickly off again. Yesterday also happened to be the beginning of the "russetid". I didn't go to the big party, mostly because there were no one else (of my friends) who was going. Plus .. it was going to rain, and it was cold. Instead we started fixing our pants, and I stitched the pearls on my tree frantically. A bit before midnight one of the girls suggested we'd go to the afterparty, and we were like: "why not?". I was still not done with my tree, so I was stitching even more frantically, whilst my friends were putting their make-up on. I was so sleepy. So sleepy I thought my head would just fall on the ground, whilst I was stitching. We ended up not leaving until 1:15 or so, and we stayed till the club was shut down by the police. We only met one group we knew on beforehand, the rest were strangers. But that didn't stop us from dancing like crazies. I imagine I look like Pandora (from Skins) on the dance floor. It wouldn't surprise me. There weren't only "russ" in the location, but also older men and women. We suspected they were all trying to get some. And I'm not surprised. The "russ" do some crazy stuff sometimes, and I suspect it's much easier to get some at this time of the year. But then again, this meant unwelcome hands grabbing and groping each other. I wasn't too surprised that it happened on the dance floor. However, we were standing outside to get some fresh air. And when we were walking towards some other people, this guy just decided to slightly grab my hip. I didn't quite grasp what just happened, until I was looking at one of the guys we knew. He was asking me if I knew the guy, with a question mark on his face. I said no, and we shared a laugh. Anyways, we left shortly after that, because the club was closing. We came back to the house soaking wet. It was snowing like crazy yesterday night. And we decided to watch Friends With Benefits. I don't really think I liked it, but then again, I was almost falling asleep during the movie. We went to bed between 5:15-5:30, and woke up 11:00 today.

Two things I've learned the last 48 hours: firstly - to become a bit more spontaneous - when I can of course. I will probably never ditch schoolwork if it is needed. Second - bring a load of "russe"-cards at all times. I had to ask S to give me some of her cards, because I knew there were going to be kids asking. Kids are experts on spotting the "russes". And I was right. As we were rushing through the mall before going home, there were a girl asking her parents "when am I going to become a russ", and I just thought it was hilarious as she was the age of 5 or so. Right now I'm tired. Really sleepy. But I must do some schoolwork. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow is a good day to do some homework. Definitely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar