mandag 4. juni 2012

another world

1. Spenol/ 2. Aussie "Take the heat" leave in spray/ 3. Aussie "Miracle Moist" shampoo/ 4. SPAresource "coconut" butter. 
Today at school I watched two movies. As it is school, we mostly watch documentaries or movies that are educating. But we watched "Elling", which I've never seen before. And I do admit that I kind of loved it. I think they hit my humor exactly. I've taken a photo of my purchases today. Three of the products are some of my favorites. The only one I haven't tried before is the leave in spray by Aussie. I am excited to try it, as I love the Aussie products. Probably more because of the funny little things they write on their packaging rather than the product itself. Sounds silly, but when they write "There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start", they give me a laugh. And when they say you have to use other products in the same line in order to get the best result, they write "And we're not just saying that. Honest..". I mean, how can you not like Aussie, when they write things like that? Anyways, I really need to go study now. Only two days left for the last written exam. And I'm feeling really nervous for this one.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar