fredag 15. juni 2012

I hardly know you, and I don't want to let you go


I suppose this is an example of how broad my music taste is. From Conor Maynard to Harry & Alfie. I first heard of these through Gabrielle Aplin. They've done an amazing cover of Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons, and you'd believe it actually were Mumford & Sons. After my oral exam today, I headed home for some sleep. I wasn't really physically exhausted. But mentally. And then I slept till eight or something. And I just recently came home from a long jog! I actually managed to run 80% of a 50-60 minute run. I am very satisfied, as I've not taken a jog since a little accident that scarred me for life. Okay, not that traumatic, but I managed to stumble upon my own feet, and I fell and hit my knees. And I have been ashamed ever since. However, after having a long nap, I felt motivated to go for a jog. And I had not intended for such a long more. I had intended for a maximum of 20 minute jog, but I felt like I could go on, and so I did. Have a nice Friday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar