torsdag 21. juni 2012

can't lose you, can't help it. I'm so sorry, I'm so selfish

Have summer come? I thought maybe that there would be no summer in Norway this year after the heat-wave we experienced not long ago. But I guess I was wrong. The past days have been very sunny. But not entirely. Nothing can ever compare to that heat-wave, but I think this is the nearest we will have to summer. Yesterday I was out at a pub after out school "graduation", and sad as it sounds, I was thinking "Oh my, Niall (of 1D) is having a twitcam right now, is he not? Not the entire night though, but some times. The rest of the night was spent saying goodbye and good luck to all my class mates who were there. It was incredibly cozy. However, also very saddening, as I realised that I will see little of my classmates ever again. Life has a tendency to give you friends, but also take them away. And then you gain new friends, and then they are taken away. Everything in life seems to move in an endless circle. Anyhow, when I came home yesterday, the first thing I did was to check up on my Twitter. And Niall had not had a twitcam, to my joy. And I have also realised that I am not the only fan that is frightened to miss a twitcam. However, as most of 1D are currently situated in the Los Angeles-area, the timezones are quite different. So, I fell asleep at 3, but woke up at 7, and then every 30 minutes from then. Just so that I could see if any of the boys were doing a twitcam. I am still checking up on Twitter every hour or so. Yes, you may now laugh at me. But I do not care much. I am indeed infatuated with 1D. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar