mandag 11. juni 2012

I wish it was me that you call later on, cause you wanna say good night

1 Bourjois Mascara Volumizer/ 2. L'occitane Hand Cream/ 3.Origins GinZing Eye Cream/ 4. Sephora Nail polish in "Purple Jewelry"/ 5.  Sephora Nail polish in "Gold Fever"/ 6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion/ 7. MAC Face and Body foundation/ 8. Bioderma Crèaline H2O. 
Here are all make up and skin products I bought in Paris. Exceptions are gifts. This far I've tried the eye cream by Origins, the face and body foundation by MAC, the hand cream by L'occitane, the Bioderma Crealine H2O and the nail varnish "Gold Fever". The only dislike is actually the hand cream - it makes my hands soft. However, it makes my hands really sticky, and it takes quite awhile before it sinks into the skin. Everything else I've tried, I love. Ah, I love to look at make up and skin products. And food. Did I tell you, whilst I were in Paris, we stopped at a grocery store, and I spent the whole time in the store with my mouth open. Just gazing at the huge selection of brands and products. OMG, I love food.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar