tirsdag 5. juni 2012

sells love to another man

Did I ever tell you where I'm going? Paris. On thursday. It already feels like I'm leaving tomorrow. You see, I'm going to surprise my friend tomorrow. The trip is her birthday-gift. And I can't wait to see her reaction.  It's so weird how I've been keeping this big secret for so long, and how I've been sneaking around, getting all the teachers permission for her to leave for Paris. I once talked to her teacher in front of her. I totally forgot that she was standing only three meters away. I had this teacher last year, so when she asked what I was doing with him, I just answered "oh, I'm applying for something .. and I just needed one of the papers I wrote last year, but I don't really want to talk about it". Here's the thing, I'm not a good liar, unless I'm going to reveal the truth seconds later. Observing her slightly, I thought "oh she bought it, yes!". I can't wait to ask her if she ever suspected anything. I've been racing back and forward trying to fix this present. It's only 2 days left. However, I'm feeling a bit nervous, as the London-trip we planned together last year, fell through. Cross your fingers! I'm currently listening to The A Team by Ed Sheeran. And yes, I do realise it's quite "old". However, it's got such a great music video, and even better lyrics. I think Ed Sheeran is a new favourite of mine. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar