lørdag 23. juni 2012

a little touch of heavenly light


This just makes me want to go back to the cinema and watch Snow White And The Huntsman again. I can't get the pictures of the breathtaking nature out of my mind. And there are some scenes that I will not spoil here, but that completely caught me. If I watch it again, though, I will pee on beforehand and bring a blanket. When I watched the movie at the cinema, I had to run out and pee. I was debating whether I could just not go to the toilet. But as I was almost peeing myself and it being still an hour left of the movie, I ran as fast as I could. And cinemas tend to be really cold. I do not quite understand the logic, but I can tell you that my sister turned sick after watching the movie. I was quite prepared, though. I was wearing a really warm sweater, but it was still cold. I don't know. I'm a sucker for architecture and nature. Superhero-movies are not quite my taste. If I could describe this movie with one word: beautiful.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar