mandag 25. juni 2012

if you knew how much this moment means to me

I finally got my computer back today, but to my dismay I had lost a great deal of pictures. Now, if you knew me, you would know that I share a great love for photography. And my pictures have a big value to me. So when I saw that I had lost six months of pictures, I was devastated. However, I do have my Paris-pictures on my memory card. That does count for something. I am still saddened though, as I've lost multiple pictures of my nephew David, which I consider the most important ones. But new memories are to be captured, and therefore I am not too devastated. I introduced my sister to Wattpad today, and she laughed at me. For she knew I had been reading fanfiction, and therefore quickly brushed it off. However, I did manage to turn her around, as I introduced a very very good "novel" if I may call it so. There are so many great undiscovered writers out there, and Wattpad is such a great place to start. The novel I am currently reading is called "Inamorata", and it has left me in awe. The delight of finally reading something interesting and decent-written after reading the opposite for days, is quite lovely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar