fredag 29. juni 2012

make you feel my love

I have surprisingly not seen any Jonas-related TT's on Twitter the last day. Might have something to do with the One Direction live Twitter Q&A today. I've seen loads of 1D-related TT's, but mostly dedicated to Niall. Today I've mostly done grown-up things. Like cleaning all my paperwork the last few years. I went to the post office, had a quick meeting, etc. Did I mention that it rained like crazy today? I don't mind rain the minute I'm actually standing outside in the rain. However, when I'm situated in my cozy, warm and dry bed, it is little tempting to go outside. Yesterday, however, it was sunny. And I went for a "jog" late at night. The reason why I've called it a "jog", is because my mum decided to tag along. And I'll say one thing: if you want to jog, never bring your mum that have had five kids, and that never really train. We jogged 1/3 of the time. And that was slow. Like really slow. And then 2/3 of the time, we just walked. It was fun though - watching my mum attempt running. She looked like some crazy person chasing you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar