søndag 24. juni 2012

just kiss me slowly

I was looking through my blog, and I spotted old pictures from when I always used to eat fruit-salads. And so I felt like having one today - and it's so good. Beats every form of sweets. The weather has gone quite downhill, but I'm expecting some sunny days next week. I am planning to give blood next week, but first I need to go through a interview or something, so I don't quite know when. And then tomorrow I'm finally getting my computer. I'll admit that it hasn't been that bad. I just get really attached to my technological products. I was watching some of my regular Youtubers today, and I saw that many of them went to amusement parks. And it made me excited and giddy! I love roller coasters and amusement parks. The feeling you get in your stomach? Amazing. If I ever go to America - first stop: Six Flags! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar