lørdag 23. juni 2012

what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you

I was so tired yesterday, that I slept til 1 today. And I have decided that I will stop trying to catch a 1D twitcam. I think I much more fancy my sleep. The weather outside is frightful. It's pouring rain, and it's cold. I don't like that combination. I've recently signed up for Wattpad, which basically is a place where you can read "novels" or "one-shots" made by random people. You can also write. It really is amusing, because some of the writers are really good. I don't write myself, though. I just read. Writing takes so much time, certainly if you are a perfectionist. My mum started preparing food for me and my sister, as they are leaving for China in about two weeks. And it made me realise that London is creeping up on me. I cannot wait!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar