søndag 10. juni 2012

the way you make me feel


I've just been listening to some covers by Nick Jonas, and I'm always so amazed by how talented he is. Lately I've been kind of obsessed with One Direction, mostly Niall. And though I say it's mostly because he's irish, it's probably because of his voice. And as I'm writing this, I realise it's probably because of his similarity to Nick Jonas. It's because I miss Nick. He's like a drug. And when I cannot get more of this drug, I need to replace it with something in the meanwhile. Niall is a great singer, and I wish he would get more solos. He is also a good guitar player. And his name starts with an N. However, I don't think they can be compared. At all. Unless I hear Niall sing a whole song by himself, then, maybe. Probably not. I personally believe that Nick Jonas could cover any song and make it better. But that's a personal thought. Ah, I love Jick Nonas. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar