tirsdag 19. juni 2012

that little dress breaking every heart

Why? The one day I choose to sleep in. Well, okay, that's a lie. I've slept till 12:00 most days since school ended. But why today? Yesterday I missed Niall having a twitcam with his friend Josh Devine. And today I just missed Liam having a twitcam. I might have to get a new cellphone just so that I can be updated with twitter-feed all the time. I promise you, I'm in there like every hour to see whether they are doing a twitcam or not. Except when I'm sleeping, and it's seems like that's when they choose to have their twitcams. Ah, facepalm. Anyways, I woke up to beautiful weather today, though it's a bit windy. At least it's sunny and not raining. I might go for a swim with my friend later. And then perhaps a jog. Finally, after "russetiden" and all the exams I've been getting back into my "training mode". Which is quite important considering all the cheeseburgers I've eaten lately. Well, what can I say? I love cheeseburgers.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar