onsdag 27. juni 2012

keep calm and carry on

Ah, great. Now Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas are in Paris, two and a half week after I was there. It's like faith never wants me to meet two of my biggest role models. Today I've been at IKEA and my friends house. And there we caught some sun rays and watched Cougar Town. Right now I've just started reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. My sister recommended it to me, and I know Shaycarl from Shaytards have recommended it about thousand times. So I guess it's time for me to read it. And you can bet that you'll get some sort of review from me! Today I am achingly envious of people that are at the music festival Hove. Because I know the Shins, XX, and Ed Sheeran are there today. So so envious. Oh well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar