lørdag 16. juni 2012

he sees her ghost every time he looks into her eyes

One Direction in my bed. Yep, that's right. Oh facepalm. But I must be truthful here, this was perhaps the most exciting buy from Paris. Ask my friend, and she'll probably say "perhaps??". This will be my story of how I got the "infection".

1. You see them everywhere. Every day they have a TT on Twitter. Something about how their fans are the best. And then a Justin Bieber/One Direction-fanbase fight starts. Their Youtube video is the most watched this week .. and the next week, and then the next week again. You log onto your Tumblr, and it gets worse. They are literally everywhere. You go like "oh, where have I seen that face?", and you facepalm as you realise it's them.

2. Your friend, sister or someone asks you to watch a video of them. And there's no point in saying no. You'll be forced anyways. You think "they're alright I guess", and go on living your own life.

3. And then you start watching their videos by yourself, and you no longer mind them being on your Twitter-feed, or the dashboard on Tumblr. It does not bother you anymore, it actually makes you smile a bit.

4. And then you watch a video, or you read an article. Or you just see a picture. And it clicks. Like, something inside you just clicks. And that's it! You have the infection too. 


I can remember me thinking who's all these TT's about? Who is One Direction? I did not understand all the buzz. But then my sister got me to watch them on ICarly, and I think that's when it clicked for me. I realised they are just five normal boys. And they seem so carefree. It's like, some artists are soo out of your league. And I don't mean dating-wise. I mean how they act. How they always do charity. How they are always doing all these good things. But these guys are actually people you can relate to. I mean, Niall Horan will just fart in between a Twitcam-session. What other "celebrities" will do that? And that's why I like them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar