torsdag 28. juni 2012

see you soon

Much to my dismay, the past week I've been getting up really early. Always having something to do like hanging with friends, signing important papers, delivering things, etc. Today I went to the hospital and registered myself as blood donator. And I took two blood tests. Two, because my blood vessel didn't want to stay put. Which means the first wasn't really a test. I just got a needle into my skin. It gets me every time. I don't mind taking blood tests, however, I always flinch. Anyways, after taking off the cotton and tape on my arm, I look kind of like a narcotic person that shoves needles in their arms - not too delightful in other words. Sad thing is that I might not be able to give blood anyways, since you apparently must have a certain weight. It means that if I do decide to get my blood tapped, I might get really really dizzy, because it's a lot of blood for a small person. Since I woke up early today, I managed to finish reading The Fault In Our Stars, AND I still have the whole day. But I need to wake up early tomorrow as well .. another important meeting. But after that I can finally hit the snooze-button. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar