mandag 18. juni 2012

taint all your images of your "mr. perfect"

I kind of just want to sleep. Like a bear. And not go outside. Because I'm tired, and it's raining outside. And no one likes being tired and the rain as a combination. Well, I'm sure there probably are some, but I don't like it. However, my horoscope is forcing me.

Although you may want to be alone for a while, your day depends on how well you can get along with others. You might wish that you could escape into fantasies, but the real challenge today is to balance your dreams with what you must do in the real world. Once you accept the necessity of social interactions, you should be able to find the security you seek from within.

So I'm heading out for pizza with my classmates one last time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar