lørdag 20. november 2010

meet me in the pouring rain



These photos are from last Winter. I think it was after Christmas. I remember it being cold, the coldest Winter in ages. And this year, I want to avoid wearing thick and large jackets this year. However, I was informed that this year will be the coldest Winter in years. And I haven't even gotten a jacket yet! Anyways .. I watched Paranormal Activity 2 last night. It was a spontaneous choice, and I thought; why not? Me and another girl was not scared at all, whereas one of us was constantly covering her eyes with her jacket. But then something (I don't wanna spoil) happened, that scared the crap out of me. Honestly, there was a point where I just wanted to leave the cinema. My conclusion is (hah, not writing an article) that the movie itself is scary when you watch it, but not afterwards. And it's those movies who is scary afterwards that are the best.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar