mandag 22. november 2010

don't let me go



I know I haven't posted a decent blog in awhile. I miss Summer, yep. Just wanted you to know. Guess what? I bought a jacket today, and it's pretty awesome. Plus it's totally great for our windy weather, and snowstorms. Okay, so I watched a TV-show today about building houses. And he says "It's weird, that you don't know how to build a house before you've done it". And I guess that's how life works as well. And sometimes I just feel like I'm stuck in this place forever. We all know that we can die anytime, but we don't really realise it. Everything would've been so much easier if we'd known when we were supposed to die. We wouldn't have to be scared.


Edit; I am trying to do my homework. The time is 22:17, and I'm gonna go to bed 23:00. And I can honestly promise that I've had more time than enough to finish all these shitty things (excuse my language). But somehow I always end up on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar