tirsdag 30. november 2010

I like the way it hurts











I am so fucking tired. Do you know how it is like having lots of time, and lots to do? But then you use that time on stupid things, and you end up with lots to do, with no time. This is my habit. And yesterday I didn't start practicing to my oral/verbal test until 00:00, and fell asleep 01:00. Woke up 06:00, went to school 07:30. Sat in a room practicing until 08:45. Had a conversation with my teacher. Had the oral/verbal test 09:15. So now I'm tired as hell, and I'd like to sleep, but sadly I have another oral/verbal test on Thursday. Funny fact; Did you know that you pronounce Volkswagen "Folkswagen"? It is German, and means peoples wagon. You pronounce V like F in Germany. So, whenever people says Volkswagen, it's really Folkswagen.

Anyways, I just borrowed "Getting rid of Matthew" by Jane Fallon today. It looked pretty amusing, and I can't wait to start reading it. Oh, and did you see my jacket? I love the color. If you're wondering, it is yes, a winter wonderland. But with -16 C/3,19 F it is pretty damn cold outside. Probably none kids outside now. But hey, tomorrow it's December 1st! And it's all so exciting. It's 25 days until Christmas!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar