mandag 24. oktober 2011

don't be afraid of what you are



Today my school went to the theater. Well, the third graders did. And it was an excellent break from regular school. I really wish that we can attend more of these, but I highly doubt it. Anyways, you know how people say (about the opera) - you either love it or hate it. I definitely love the theater now. I've never really seen a play before .. well I did once when I was younger. I was about 10? Anyways I think I cared more about my friend being in the play rather than the actual play itself. Which is probably why I didn't care too much about the play. But I must confess that I would very much like to see a opera play too. If not ballet. It's just opened for a lot of new options. Though I'd like to go to the cinema soon. I want to watch Paranormal Activity 3. Anywayyyys, you know the drill - I've got schoolwork to do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar