torsdag 20. oktober 2011

to change this lonely life


Today was the first time of my entire life where I wished I had the driver licence. I waited for the bus with a bunch of annoying first graders, then the bus was late, and then the bus was stuffed. And I don't mind any of that. Because it happens every day. But I was tired, and a guy who smelled of smoke stood beside me. I'm no fan of smoke. In fact .. I hate it. It's the worst smell ever, and I don't ever want to hang out with someone smelling of smoke. Okay .. back to the point. None of these bagatelles really annoyed me. But there were four old people who came in the bus, and absolutely no one offered for them to have their seat. I don't know if that's how you do it in other countries. But when people say Norwegians are rude - they might sometimes be true. Courtesy sometimes doesn't exist over here. In fact, I read an article earlier about "what annoys the cabin crew". And as I usually do, I scrolled down to the comments. A person wrote: "Whiner! You are paid to serve us, and if you think that we want to spend a lot of energy to entertain you, while you serve us, after a tiring day. You're wrong. Do your job, that's what you're paid for. There's probably plenty other professions that don't like all aspects of their job either." I mean, honestly. Who writes these kinds of things? Sorry for rambling, but there are somethings that pisses me of in the world. And if I'm not allowed to express it trough a blog .. then I don't know what else to do, other than keep the anger inside me. And according to psychology, it's probably not a good idea.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar