onsdag 12. oktober 2011

I don't know what your love has done to me




I really really really shouldn't be watching Gossip Girl. It's bringing out the crazy-fan girl out in me. Probably not the best quality of mine. The thing that's so unbearably addicting, is the fact that there is hope for Dair. While watching Gossip Girl, I sometimes want to shout to Blair: "Your real prince is standing right in front of you! It's Dan". Watching them together is like reading a novel really really slowly .. which is not very delightful, as I usually read a novel in 2-4 days. If they don't end up together - then, I guess something is wrong with the definition: soul mates. Ok, ok, I'm going to stop now. I am however probably going to post more of these Dair blogposts of mine. The song is a cover of Superhuman by Hobbie Stuart, whom my friend kindly introduced me to via lovely Youtube.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar