onsdag 26. oktober 2011

Last night I was looking at the stars and I was wondering where the heck is my ceiling


A quite funny thing happened today, while me and my friend were in Oslo. We were walking through a mall, and then two guys stopped us. They were advertising, and asked us if we were over eighteen. Both nodded and said yes. Since I happen to be Asian, I also look quite younger than eighteen - so he said "are you really?". It might also have been because we were giggling. Anyways, I realised that I didn't want to stand there and listen to them advertising. "Actually, I'm sixteen," I said, and pulled my friend with me. One of the guys continued talking, and was like "hey, where are you going?" Oh the things you do to avoid advertisement huh? I did feel a bit bad later, but aren't you allowed to be a bit mean sometimes? Oh, don't make me feel more guilty.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar