torsdag 14. februar 2013

our love can go out on a high note even when the sky is falling down

Hello. D'you know I'm going to a One Direction concert this year? And did you know that they announced the opening acts today? And yeah, well, turns out it's 5SOS who's going to be their opening act everywhere but Europe. Great - fucking great. I was ecstatic when I saw the announcement about 5SOS joining them on tour. But then I read the part about them not being the opening act in Europe. So that is bollocks. Anyway, I was awaken earlier than expected yesterday, because my fellow student called me and told me that our teacher had said we needed to be at the nursing home in time for a lecture. So I sort of jumped out of bed and into the shower and out of the house in 20 minutes. And I was seriously panicked, because I thought I was late for the lecture. But then I showed up there, and another fellow student was like "oh hi, turns out the lecture has been cancelled". And I honestly answered: "I really really want to hit someone right now". And it was just a really bad start of the day. But it's all better today, because my nephew just brights up the day with his impressions of a lion. But after a bit more than 5 hours of sleep yesterday, I'm knackered right now. I was knackered at 8:00 pm. But I still have my paper to finish, so, life sucks sometimes. My eldest sisters are currently playing Wordfeud against each other whilst sitting 5 meters from each other. What a world we live in these days. Actually, that's a thing I've been wondering about- do you think the people that's born today will be sitting at a nursing home with their iPad's playing whatever when they get older?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar