onsdag 6. februar 2013

I'm trying my best to eliminate the cold that's building up in my throat with a cup of tea. Or three. The winter has decided to elongate it's time here, and the snow flakes are tumbling down in beautiful waves. But as it touches human ground it transforms to different scales of grey by the contamination. 

My highlight of yesterday: I was telling my co-worker about something I cannot remember, but then another co-worker's phone went off. And guess what the ringtone was -- One Thing by One Direction. So in the midst of my conversation, I couldn't help stopping mid-sentence to giggle. And if my co-worker looked at me weirdly, I didn't take notice. I'm currently listening to a playlist called "December Never Felt So Wrong" on this webpage called 8 tracks, which basically allows you to make a playlist you can share with people. And it's just a bit (or very) amusing, because most of the songs on this playlist are by artists I consider my favorites. And the playlist itself just randomly popped up after I was listening to a Niall Horan related playlist.  I'll link to the playlist here. Also, a bit of a warning -- I guess the songs can be categorized as a bit of hipster-ish?? So if you don't like that kind of music, you probably shouldn't click the link. Oh wee, I just made my own playlist. Which .. is great, considering that's time wasted doing unimportant things. I'm going to grab something to eat, because I'm starving.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar