søndag 3. februar 2013



What if you wake up one day, and you're 67. And you think "where did the days go?". That's my biggest fear, you know. Time escaping me before I realise. Doing things in routines make the days pass in a blink of an eye. -- When I was younger I used to wish to be a grown up. And I always thought the days were long. Maybe it's because we'd always run around outside, climbing trees, playing different games each day. But now the days are gone within what seems like a few hours. From the hour your eyes blink open, to your eyes close - it sometimes feels like an hour only. And then you have these sayings like "you don't remember days, you remember memories". It freaks me out, makes me think that maybe I shouldn't be sitting here right now. That maybe I should be sitting around a fire in the woods with my friends. And I know that sounds very peculiar, because I'm pretty sure none of my friends would actually want that. You know why I would even wish for a driving licence? So I could wake up at 4:00 am, toss a few things in the car and drive over to my friends' and collect them, and just drive somewhere. Tomorrow I'll wake up too early for my liking, and I'll take the bus in the dark. And I'll be at the nursing home for seven hours, before I go home for a meal. And then I'll go to bed before it's too late. Before I know it, my eyes flutter open again, at the sound of my phone vibrating beside me. And it goes on like that. Forever. I don't know.. why does all games have more lives, more chances? When you play Mario Kart, you can start over all the time. Game over should mean game over. Why bother with the false pretenses? It's not like we have 7 lives in reality. I'm too young for all these thoughts.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar