lørdag 5. november 2011

you completely erased me from your memory


I just spent my day cleaning my bedroom (much needed) and decided to clean my "memory box" as well. There I also kept all my saved receipts. I ended up throwing 90% of them, and loads of other things too. Sometimes you keep onto things, because it's hard to let go. But it's time to make space for new memories, I guess. I also found my old diary - and I must say. Re-reading a diary is probably one of the funniest things to do. I must laugh at my teenage behavior, at my several crushes, and .. well, just everything. I remember always wanting to grow up .. to be a grown up, and make decisions. Now, I would love to go back seven years and still be a kid. But I'm glad for my memories. I've had the best childhood ever! Enough rambling. Mum has left. I need to do some school-work. Instead I'm sitting here .. watching Youtube.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar