mandag 14. november 2011

you go back to him, and I go back to black



Just when you thought you'd got rid of me, I'm back. It's been a lot of babysitting: changing diapers, talking gibberish, and feeding. But if you have good eyes, you might have noticed me watching cross country skiing. I don't know why, but I think I love it. While flying to Aalesund, I could see the tall mountains peeking out, above the skies. It looked very much like rocks in the snow. These are a collection of all the pictures I took. I was surprised over the amount. I'm agonized with pain, that I didn't take any pictures on the bus-ride through Aalesund, because the architecture is so pretty. Oh well, next Summer? I'm going back to celebrate Christmas this Winter too, but I don't know if I'll be able to see any architecture. Speaking of Christmas .. I need to do some shopping!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar