tirsdag 17. mars 2015

tried to keep you close to me, but life got in between

Happy St. Patricks day everyone! I wore my Ireland t-shirt this morning, and coincidentally the first song on my playlist today was Take Me To Church by Hozier, who happens to be Irish. Have a beer and have some cheer. Ah, I'm so good at rhymes. No, but seriously, I really hope that I can be in Ireland on March 17th one day. I was not ready for a proper day of school today. It was a lot harder than I thought, and trying to focus for so many hours without a proper break was awful. It was also like a slap back to reality when my teacher started talking about the bachelor paper (erm, thesis? dissertation? Am probably going to call it the latter), because I realised just how much work I've got to do the next few weeks. I'm still trying to clear my head from my "praksis" and the exam, but I think I'm ready to start a new project now. I've realised that I take on "projects" quite regularly, and I end up with too many things on my plate. So that's something I've got to work on. Yay for self-analysis. Am listening to the breakfast show from this morning, and it's so weird because Jim Chapman was on talking about Vlogging. My fandoms are colliding, is the thing. And speaking of fandoms, I just watched an episode of Skins, called "Rise: Part one". I hadn't seen it before because I only watched the episodes with Effy and Cassie when they were released. I think I wanted to watch Skins, because I was looking through Kaya Scodelario's (also known as Effy Stonem in Skins) Instagram, and she had posted an old picture of the Skins cast. I was looking through her Instagram, because she's in The Maze Runner along with my favourite, Dylan O'Brien. Ah, I am really looking forward to a new season of Teen Wolf. Ever since I finished reading that fan fiction last week, I just can't find any joy in reading any other fan fictions. It's ruined me for any other fan fiction. I ought to go eat soon, because I think I'll go to bed early. I'm going to school tomorrow, so I can get some work done. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar