onsdag 10. august 2011

aim for my heart




I've always been a huge fan of 'Niley' (Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus), though I know it's been years since .. and both have moved on. But I didn't realise until now, that I'm a big fan of 'Nemi' (Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato). It might sound strange, as Demi dated Joe Jonas. But it's like the novel Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married. Lucy always chooses the wrong guys. Guys with no money, and a shit-job. She does however not fancy Daniel (her very good friend) who is very handsome according to all her friends. He dates her friends, but in the end it's the two of them. "We were no longer Lucy and Daniel. We were man and woman" (Not quite sure if this quote is correct, as I just popped it out of my mind). And then they sleep together and declare their love for each other. And if you look at Nick and Demi - it's a similar situation. Nick has dated Demi's friends. And Demi always choose guys that breaks her heart.

Btw: I tend to get obsessed with Nick Jonas once or twice a year (or more). He'll be on my mind all the time, and I'll watch every Youtube-video of him, and I'll read his Twitter-updates, and I'll go to NickJOnline, and I'll read fanfictions, I'll search for Tumblrs, I'll sing all his songs out loud (and in the shower), etc. So, on beforehand .. I'll just apologize if my blog will be stuffed with Nick-related themes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar