tirsdag 23. august 2011

do you really want to live forever?




This is pretty much what I do whenever the weather is good. I ask A to go swimming. We have two types of people in this world. Yes-, and no- people. Alright, so I guess you can't categorize people like that, but did you get the point? Some are very open to doing whatever there is, and others are completely opposite. Right now life is pretty good! School is boring as always, but way easier than the years that will come. I realised under a speech by one of my new teachers yesterday. We have a very important paper due in November or something (2-4k words), and she said something like "The reason why we have this paper, is because you'll have the chance to see how it's like when you are going to the uni". And it just hit me. I should be so happy to even have time to think about how boring school is. Be thankful for everything. That's the way it should be, because we often take things for granted.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar