fredag 26. august 2011

my love







"I wanna write you a love song, and I wanna whisper in your ear. I wanna be the right when it's wrong, I wanna take away your fear. I need to hold you in my arms, I need to feel you close. Who knows exactly where we're going, but I'm ready to go down this road, with you, with you, it's true, it's true, my love." Nick Jonas.

I really wish Nick Jonas could record this song .. because it really is beautiful. It's a confession. It's a song that I never thought I'd hear from him though these words. He usually likes to hide his lyrics in metaphors, but this is honesty and sincerity. It looks very much like a piece from a diary. By what it looks like from Youtube, it's called My Love. If you want to listen, you should probably turn the volume down a bit, as it is a live version.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar