mandag 1. august 2011

super 8


SUPER 8. How shall I put this? It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I have just come home, and the first thing I wanted to do - was to write a review. But I won't do that. It'll take a long time, and I don't have time. Anyways, I've watched the trailer on TV several times, and I even said I wanted to watch it. When I came home today from work, my sister told me that we were going to the movies. And they had chosen this movie. I had no problems with that .. as long as it wasn't Harry Potter. It was perhaps less than 20 people who watched Super 8. Everyone else went to see Harry Potter. And I feel so bad for it! This movie is awesome. Oh, I even screamed. Yes, LOUD. And then I laughed, then I cried, and then I held my breath, and then I laughed again. In my opinion .. I honestly think you should go and watch it. Please do .. it deserves it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar