lørdag 13. august 2011

"back to fashion"











I love how H&M's fall magazine has the title "back to fashion". Fall is the best fashion season. Though I must admit that I hate every sign of fall. For me, it represents winter, coldness, and darkness. Anyways, I guess this is my haul. Bought two pairs of shoes that I adore! For what? 27.13$ (total steal). And then I bought some tights that I've been needing for "like eveer". They just never seem to have it in my size. Then I bought this knitted grey cardigan from H&M. And the Costume magazine. Awhile ago I decided to stop buying it, but I really wanted one today .. because I wanted to splurge a bit. And it turns out that the last copy I bought was from January (7 months?). Which brings me to the next topic. Approx a year ago, I saw a VPL-bra in Costume. And I simply fell in love with it. If you look at the second picture (with the model), don't you think they are similar? I am totally obsessed with underwear. I love it. On Monday I am going to the mall again, and I think I might only buy underwear. And CD's probably.

Wow, this was a long one.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar