fredag 16. september 2011

for you I'd bleed myself dry




"Beautiful .. one of a kind. You're something special babe. Don't even realise that you're my hearts desire." Nicholas Jerry Jonas is turning 19 today. It's been .. what .. like, five years since I first heard about The Jonas Brothers. And you know, there has been lots of people that have said that the JB-fans would get tired. But I'm not. I'm still very infatuated with Nicholas. Dear Nick (yes, let's pretend that you will read this). You are so talented, and such an inspiration. I've always looked up to you .. you are wiser than most people of your age. And so so very humble. Disney couldn't have picked any better role models than you and your brothers. Did I mention that you're really hot? I reckon it's probably a bit awkward for you to see pictures of you like above. And out of all of them .. even the pictures where you are shirtless, it's the last one that's the most sexy. That bite makes me "wanna put my fingers through your hair. Wrap me up in your legs, And love you till your eyes roll back. I'm tryna put you to bed, bed, bed." The thing is ..you're lovely inside out. Sometimes I like to lay in bed and listen to your voice. It gives me chills. I don't know how you do it? How do you manage to be so perfect? Where are you hiding your flaws? One day I'll try to hug you for as long as possible. Even if it'll be really awkward.

Happy nineteenth birthday babe xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar