fredag 23. september 2011

hearts all over the world tonight




You know sometimes you feel like everything is unfair? Well guess what, there are probably people out there who lives in worse conditions than you. I try to think like this every time I'm angry for something. It's not easy, and you shouldn't keep all anger boiled up inside either. That's not healthy. But you shouldn't be mad for small things either. When I came home, I was tired and hungry. And then I noticed that mom hadn't made any rice and it was only leftovers from yesterday. I was just about to complain to mom about it, but then I realised what a brat I was being. Then I thought: it's alright, at least there is something I can eat. I won't have to starve like other do every day.

Anyways TGIF! I'm finally allowed to do whatever I've wanted to do for the last couple of days, but now it seems like I don't want to do any of those stuff anymore. I just can't wait for next week, because then it's finally vacation. I shouldn't be feeling so sick of school, as it's only been like 5 weeks .... but then again, I have attended school for almost 13 years! So please, let me sob about it for now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar