mandag 19. september 2011

angry face



I was walking towards the shop called "Platekompaniet" (sells CD's, movies, games, etc). I was searching for Demi Lovato's new CD .. and I really did search the whole place. After surprisingly not finding it anywhere, I asked one of staff if they had it. He simply said that they didn't have it, nor had they really ordered it. But then he said he'd order it because I asked for it. Obviously, I can understand that they need to know whether it's going to sell or not. However, what's the point with buying CD's, when you can't support your artist. Obviously you can support an artist whenever you buy a CD, but I meant the first week sales numbers. But you know, if my purchase of an artists CD doesn't count .. what's the point? I could've just download it illegally like everyone else does. I'm sorry for spreading negativism, but in between all the anger that boiled up inside of me, I really think I have a point. Anyways, go have some fun - whatever you're doing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar